Friday, November 10, 2017

Casual Friday - Chambray and Leggings





Black Scarf: $3 Walmart
Chambray Tunic : $25 Rue 21
Tee: $2 (Clearance) Walmart
Leggings: $5 Walmart
Leopard Flats: $6 Walmart 
Total: $41



Need more outfit ideas?

 
Black scarf worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .



Chambray Tunic also worn here , here , here , here and here .




Plain White Tee also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .




Black leggings also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here. 



Leopard flats also worn here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


On this day in 2016, I wore this $23 outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $29 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $29 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $38 outfit  .

On this day in 2012, I wore this $46 outfit  .









       



No comments:

Post a Comment