Monday, November 13, 2017

Burgundy and Mustard





Scarf: $12 (sale) Shopko
Mustard Blazer: $8 Blazer
Tee: $2 (Clearance) Walmart
Jeans: $20 (sale) Alloy
Flats: $6 Walmart
Total: $48


Need more outfit ideas?
Burgundy Scarf also worn here , here , here , here , here and here . 


Tweed Mustard Blazer also worn here , here and here .

Plain White Tee also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


Casual Skinny Jeans also worn here ,here , here and  here .


Burgundy Flats also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


On this day in 2016, I wore this $50 outfit  .
On this day in 2015, I wore this $36 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I did a post about my Super-Cute new jacket!

On this day in 2013, I wore this $32 outfit .

On this day in 2012, I did a post about my Tuxedo Painted Nails .















No comments:

Post a Comment