Friday, October 20, 2017

Casual Friday - Black, Burgundy and Grey - with: SammyDress





Beanie: $5 SammyDress
Scarf: $12 (sale) Shopko
Tunic: $7 SammyDress
Leggings : $8 (BoGo Deal) Charlotte Russe
Boots: $0 Hand-me-down from Sis
Total: $32



Need more outfit ideas?
Black Beanie also worn here , here , here , here and here .


Burgundy Scarf also worn here , here , here , here , here and here . 

Sweater tunic also worn here , here , here and here




Burgundy Leggings also worn here , here and here .




On this day in 2016, I did a post paying homage to my fabulous strappy shoes! 






On this day in 2015, I wore this $41 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $47 outfit  .

On this day in 2012, I wore this casual outfit  .






Sammydress
Sammydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment