Friday, August 4, 2017

Mustard Chanel Blazer (with: SammyDress)

Chanel blazers are the cat's pajamas in my mind. (As is the color mustard, as you may well be aware, haha.) So when I was Goodwill hunting and found a tweed jacket that looks much like the Chanel blazers, in the color mustard, I was ecstatic! Granted, this blazer is about $2,000 cheaper than a Chanel, but I'd say every bit as cute!





Beanie: $5 SammyDress
Black Bubble Necklace: $5 Walmart  
Mustard Blazer: $8 Blazer
Tee: $2 (Clearance) Walmart
Skirt: ?? Under $10 about a decade ago at Walmart
Black Flats: $6 Walmart 
Total: $ 36


Need more outfit ideas?

Black Beanie also worn here , here , here , here and here .



Black Bubble Necklace also worn here , here , here and here .



Plain White Tee also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .



Pinstripe Skirt also worn here , here , here , here and here  .



Black Flats also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .




On this day in 2015, I wore this $34 outfit .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $34 outfit .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $30 outfit .


No comments:

Post a Comment